Docly is a digital solution to help improve primary care. We’re undertaking an exciting journey and looking for great people to join us!
Our development team is made up of more than developers, we have expertise in design, testing, data, medical quality, product development and more. At our core, we are a group of highly driven individuals that work really hard to put patients before processes and interactions over tools.
We provide all the perks that modern employers provide. Flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely, breakfast, after work, fun and games, pension, Macbook, phone and possible share options. But what sets us apart, and what we really take pride in is that we work hard to maintain a working environment where everyone can perform at their best, and feel safe to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
What you will be doing
Docly is a startup, so you'll likely get your hands dirty in a little bit of everything.
That said, here are some things you'll likely work on:
- Configure, maintain and support our DevOps network infrastructure
- Report on health and performance of the infrastructure / software
- Work with employees to help diagnose and resolve issues
- Maintain and support backup / disaster recovery
- Participate on improving the processes to deliver quality, usable, scalable software.
- Build components or end-points for our Go-driven APIs.
- Be an ambassador for your passions, no matter if that is unit testing, agile processes or yoga.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create and maintain features in our applications.
- Play table-tennis. The most advanced code we’ve ever written is probably the one that powers our table-tennis league.
The candidate of our dreams
Below is a list of the knowledge and personality traits that we think could help you succeed as a developer at Docly. We totally understand that not all of them will be a perfect match for you, so don’t sweat it if it seem impossible to match our criteria. They really are just a list of things we hope for.
Anyway, here it is. We are looking for someone who enjoys …
- To learn. Honestly, this one is the only one that is non-negotiable. We’re pretty convinced that if we can find the right person for our team, and that person is willing to learn, good things will happen.
- Take part in discussions and whiteboard sessions about how to make our product better, both in small steps and giant leaps.
- Getting stuff done and think independently about priorities and the bigger picture of what we are doing.
- Share knowledge with colleagues.
- Create and improve on existing documentation.
- Being active in making sure that our dev-ops, tooling, and processes are continuously improving.
- Writing tests.
- Deploying, debugging, maintaining and monitoring systems in production environments
If you are experienced in one or more of the following that is something that will make us excited too. But again, remember that this is a fantasy list. Not even the people who already work here have experience with all of these:
If you want to work full-stack and all-around, that's perfect! If you want to specialize in one area, that's really great too! Your responsibilities will grow to match what you are good at. Just as we try to employ an agile process when we develop our product, we want our people to be agile too. So if you feel like improving your skills in an area that is not currently your expertise, we applaud and encourage that!
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter no later than October 8 to email@example.com. If you have any questions please contact Hampus Persson, Operations Manager, for more details.
About the company
We put our patients experiences first and give them instant access to healthcare professionals, independent of time and place. Docly combines medical expertise, technical innovation and an exceptional user experience to provide people with quick access to high quality health care, wherever they are. We are a fast growing player in a new and exciting market within Europe. Our headquarter are in the center of Malmö working with colleagues remotely across Sweden and from UK.
Who are we?
We are around 60 passionate people, ranging from healthcare professionals to engineers, designers and business developers – working closely together, challenging ourselves in what we do and how to do it. We share a strong sense of purpose and we believe in that we are making a difference in people's everyday life through our healthcare service. And we truly believe that our diversity is a great asset for both the company and our patients. The opportunities to grow and learn from knowledgeable colleagues are endless.
We're looking for a Software developer to join us at the Malmö office
We're looking for customer support who share our passion to join us at the London office.
We are looking for exceptional dynamic & innovative individuals to join the team as a digital pharmacists.
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join us at the Malmö office
Is your dream position missing?
We are always in search of talented people!
If you have skills that you think would contribute to our service, then we'd love to get to know you. Send your open application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org