At Docly, we're looking for customer support who share our passion. You will ensure contact with patients, clinicians and other service users is managed effectively, efficiently and in keeping with the Docly ethos.
Working within our Operations and Support function, the role of customer support will be to ensure contact with patients, clinicians and other service users is managed effectively, efficiently and in keeping with the Docly ethos.
Primary Responsibilities will include
- Liaise with patients ensuring a professional and efficient service is provided via telephone, email and web-chat.
- Ensure all patients enquiries/issues/complaints are resolved and managed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that patient records are updated and managed; both on the Docly platform and on all Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems.
- Liaise with partner practices and other organisations in relation to patient queries.
- Reviewing and updating support process.
- Administration of referrals and onward care for patients.
- Reporting on support metrics and KPI as indicated by line manager.
- Reporting incidents and significant events in line with Docly policy
- Liaising with colleagues within the wider company.
- Purchasing supplies & refreshments for the office
- Any other duties as required and in agreement with line manager.
Who are you?
We are keen to hear from those with a strong NHS patient facing background and/ or with GP practice experience. A desire to help Docly scale and offer outstanding care to our patients is the common theme we look for anyone wanting to join Docly.
What we offer
- Competitive starting salary of £24,000 FTE
- Pension scheme
- Modern offices within a 2 minute walk from Euston tube
- Fun and exciting corporate days in London and Sweden
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter no later than November 15 to email@example.com .
Looking forward to hear from you!
We're looking for customer support who share our passion to join us at the London office.
We are looking for exceptional dynamic & innovative individuals to join the team as a digital pharmacists.
Want to join the Docly healthcare revolution? We're looking for a Marketing Manager who shares our passion. If that's you, we'd love to hear from you!
We're looking for a Software developer to join us at the Malmö office
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join us at the Malmö office
Is your dream position missing?
We are always in search of talented people!
If you have skills that you think would contribute to our service, then we'd love to get to know you. Send your open application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org