We want to make quality healthcare accessible to everyone — from anywhere, easily and with empathy. A new type of healthcare that's in harmony with your daily life. Healthcare that's better for you, better for healthcare professionals and, of course, better for society.
Want to join the Docly healthcare revolution? We're looking for customer support who share our passion. If that's you, we'd love to hear from you! The primary function of customer support will be to ensure contact with patients, clinicians and other service users is managed effectively, efficiently and in keeping with the Docly ethos.
What you will do
The primary function of customer support will be to ensure contact with patients, clinicians and other service users is managed effectively, efficiently and in keeping with the Docly ethos.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with patients ensuring a professional and efficient service is provided via telephone, email and web-chat.
- Ensure all patients enquiries/issues/complaints are resolved and managed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that patient records are updated and managed; both on the Docly platform and on all Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems.
- Liaise with partner practices and other organisations in relation to patient queries.
- Reviewing and updating support process.
- Administration of referrals and onward care for patients.
- Reporting on support metrics and KPI as indicated by line manager.
- Reporting incidents and significant events in line with Docly policy
- Liaising with colleagues within the wider company.
- Attend regular meetings designed to improve the customer service experience and business performance.
- Purchasing supplies for the office
- Purchasing refreshments for the office.
- Any other duties as required and in agreement with line manager.
Who are you?
Are you an energetic individual with a strong sense of ownership and desire to deliver outstanding care for patients and the NHS?
We are keen to hear from graduates, those with a strong NHS patient facing background and/ or with GP practice experience. A desire to help Docly scale and offer outstanding care to our patients is the common theme we look for anyone wanting to join Docly.
About Docly UK
Docly was founded as ‘Min Doktor' in Sweden in 2013 and was the country's first digital healthcare service. We're now seen as the industry's gold standard and have taken care of over 400,000 people and counting. As well as Sweden, Docly now puts healthcare in the hands of people in the UK.
At Docly we pride ourselves on our commitment to the highest level of quality, innovation and security. We comply with each European country's laws and regulations governing healthcare providers and all data is collected, stored and transmitted in secure, encrypted form in accordance with EU law and GDPR.
Docly creates capacity for the NHS via its pre-consultation data collection tools, which give patients as much time as they need to explain and explore their symptoms through intelligent condition-specific questionnaires. Docly’s pre-consultation tools then assimilate the relevant information and deliver a targeted history to the consulting GP, along with clinical decision support based on the most up to date NICE guidelines. The efficiency stems from the doctor and the patient not needing to be connected at the same time. Doctors from all over the UK can consult for the service, helping distribute GP capacity to the areas most in need of primary care support.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter no later than October 19 to email@example.com. If you have any questions please contact Asif Dewan, Head of Implementation, for more details.
Looking forward to hear from you!
We're looking for a Software developer to join us at the Malmö office
We're looking for customer support who share our passion to join us at the London office.
We are looking for exceptional dynamic & innovative individuals to join the team as a digital pharmacists.
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join us at the Malmö office
Is your dream position missing?
We are always in search of talented people!
If you have skills that you think would contribute to our service, then we'd love to get to know you. Send your open application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org